Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 38: Aerosmith - Pump

I have quite a bit of Aerosmith on my Ipod, ranging their entire career, and I have to say that out of all their albums I think this was, and still is, their best. Everything about it rocks. Steven Tyler is a master at writing lyrics and has an amazing voice to boot, he can really hit the higher register, like no one else can. The subject matter of the songs, of course, is mostly about rock star type stuff, but that's what makes them great, they are fun, witty and great to sing along to.
I had tickets to see Aerosmith when they were touring to support this album, but had a "falling" out with the person I was to go with, and gave away the tickets. Wish I would have gone anyways, I'm sure it was an awesome show. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment