Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 11: Cocteau Twins - Treasure

Out of the few albums I have listened to so far this was the 1st one that I really wanted to shut off, I didn't though, I stuck it out to the end. After about track 4 I actually thought I was having a stroke and the part of my brain that understands language was destroyed. The lead singer was singing but the words made no sense. It didn't even sound like a different language. So i looked the band up on wikipedia to figure out what the heck was going on. According to the website the singer likes to "obscure" her lyrics. Obscure??? That's an understatement.

The only song that was decent, only cause the beat was good. If anyone can figure out what she is singing let me know.

0/5 for thinking that people want the lyrics of the songs they listen to obscured

Tomorrow: Television - Marquee Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment