Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 4: Venom - Black Metal

As I was thinking about having to listen to this album today, it occurred to me that I think my friend Bruce actually had a couple Venom albums back in the day. I'm glad I never listened to them  before because this was pretty much crap. Don't get me wrong, I love me some heavy metal, but British speed metal is just not my thing. In fact, by the time I got to the track "Teacher's Pet" I thought maybe someone was playing a joke on me.
Normally I will post a video of the best, or my favorite song from each album, but because all of these sucked so bad I figured it would be fitting to post the worst song - Teacher's Pet. Enjoy.


Try and stick it out to the 2min30sec mark where it gets extra bad.
Rating - 1/5 (1 for not swearing profusely on top of being a %$^% band)

Tomorrow: Prince - Purple Rain

3 comments:

  1. Haha ! that was awesome ! .... At least you get to wash it all down with " Purple Rain " today ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah woah... In my Defense - I listened to the Venom album ONCE - and promptly shelved it. Think of it as your short attempt to be a "Skinny Puppy" fan - Remember VIVISECT VI? Put THAT on your list and smoke it! -Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Bruce I do remember my attempt to become a Skinny Puppy. Man they were bad. Fortunately there isn't a Skinny Puppy on the list of 1001... I double checked.

    ReplyDelete