Saturday, May 25, 2019

#136 Tim Buckley - Goodbye and Hello


It has been awhile. Over a year actually. Like most people I like to listen to music that I like., and while there have been a quite a few albums that I already knew and liked, and some that were new to me that were good, for the most part the albums are not albums that I would ever listen too. That makes it difficult day after day of albums that you just don’t really want to be listening to and become a chore instead of something enjoyable, so I needed a break.

But now I am ready to finish this thing up...




This album was more of the same from what I remember already listening to from Tim. Definitely psychedelic rock with some weird themes. Not something I would ever listen to again.



Tomorrow's Album #534 Cyndi Lauper - She's So Unusual

No comments:

Post a Comment