Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top Ten All Time Favorite Songs

O.K. all you lurkers out there who have been visiting the blog but haven't registered to follow it or have yet to comment on anything I have posted, it is time to get involved. I want to know what your top 10 most favorite songs of all time are. These are the songs that if you are flipping stations on the car stereo and one of them is on you have to stop and listen to it. The songs that you connect with for what ever reason. The songs that invoke an emotional response in some way. The songs that you would have on your Ipod if you could only have 10 songs to listen to for the rest of time. Any genre, and era, no limits. You can post the list and if you are so inclined the a reason why you pick the song. Ready ........ POST!
Edit: I am going to copy/paste each list to the original post instead of having them attached as comments, after which I am going to delete the comment to keep things neat and tidy :)

Startupman's List:

THIS IS HARD!!!
Fire Woman - The Cult
Thunderstruck - ACDC
Love Shack - B52's
Killing an Arab - The Cure
Hungry Like the Wolf - Duran Duran
The Real Thing - Faith No More
War Pigs (Black Sabbath - or Faith No More versions)
Dragula - Rob Zombie
This Corrosion - Sisters of Mercy
Enter Sandman - Metallica

Good list. I really like a lot of those songs. 7 of the 10 I have on my Ipod. Not sure if I would put any of them on my Top 10 list though. I'll give my list a little later, hopefully after more people have posted theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment