Wednesday, June 14, 2017

#863 Green Day - American Idiot

Back in the day I kinda liked Green Day. I owned a couple of their albums and would listen to them occasionally. Then they got hugely popular and I kind of stopped listening to them. Not because they got popular, not because I felt like they had sold out, I didn't really care, I just didn't like their music enough to continue listening to them. Well I would have to say that they they probably are the biggest punk band to ever make something for themselves. I mean, they have one of their albums turned into a Broadway musical, no other band has that, let alone a punk band. American Idiot just happens to be that album and I had never listened to it straight through before now. It was pretty good, the songs were definitely catchy and it is a solid album.


"Holiday"


"Wake Me Up When September Ends"


Tomorrow's Album #513 Anita Baker - Rapture

No comments:

Post a Comment