Saturday, June 3, 2017

#422 Dexy's Midnight Runners - Searching for the Young Soul Rebels

I had to double-check to be sure but I thought I remembered listening to one of the band's albums before. Sure enough I did back in August of 2011. I re-read what I wrote and this album is pretty much more of the same. This album was their first and was released in 1980. The music was actually not too bad. Kind of a Ska vibe to it, and I actually kind of liked their use of horns on most of the songs. What killed it for me, which was the same as the other album back in 2011, is the lead singer. he is just plain terrible. He can not sing.





So on that note I'm going to include the one song on the album with out singing. Enjoy the music

"The Teams That Meet in Caffs"




Tomorrow's Album #600 Depeche Mode - Violator

No comments:

Post a Comment