Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 69: The Killers - Hot Fuss

For a band that only released their first album 6 years ago, The Killers have been consistently producing some really great music. Hot Fuss was released in 2004 and is the 1st of the Killers 3 albums so far, and I have to say that I have really come to love this band. Hot Fuss is a really great album, full of some really strong songs. Lyrically they are cutting edge. Musically, their style is very refreshing and Brandon Flowers has one of the best voices I have heard in a long time. He has amazing range and tone. I would most definitely recommend this, and their follow-up albums to anyone who hasn't yet heard them. These guys, I hope, are going to keep making "Killer" music for a long time to come. 5/5

BTW I keep a kind of a running list, in my mind, of bands that I would love to see in concert, and these guys are most definitely on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment