Monday, December 31, 2018

#970 Radiohead - Hail to the Thief

This is one of the later Radiohead albums that I did get when it came out. I'm not exactly sure why I did. I didn't get buy Kid A or Amnesiac when they came out. If I remember correctly I got it because I saw it used at a record store in downtown Victoria B.C. Like their albums from Kid A on I haven't really been into the band. When I do listen to the album I do think they are good albums, I just have lost touch with the band, and I haven't listen to their 2011 or 2016 albums at all.

Interesting thing about this album was that it was stolen and leaked to the internet  10 weeks before it was completed and scheduled to be released. Even so, when the album was finally released it debuted at #1.

"Myxomatosis" - a viral infection in rabbits that causes swelling of mucus membranes and discharge around the eyes.


Tomorrow's Album #1012 Ghostface Killah - Fishscale

No comments:

Post a Comment