Wednesday, December 5, 2018

#665 Deee-Lite - World Clique

I actually bought this album when it came out based on their hit single "Groove is in the Heart" thinking that, hoping that, the rest of the album was going to be good. Boy was I wrong. The album is garbage, and actually listening to the single again now, it isn't actually very good either. I am surprised that it is on the list really, they are definitely a one hit wonder. I have spent a lot of money in my life on albums based on one single and then the rest of the album being crap. I'm super happy that we live in the age of streaming where I can pay for Apple Music and listen to any music I want for one low price. It's so low risk now.




"Groove is in the Heart"

Tomorrow's Album #31 Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions

No comments:

Post a Comment