Friday, October 6, 2017

#696 Metallica - Metallica

My favorite music genres, in order, are 80's dance/electronic/new wave, alt rock and heavy metal/hard rock. I have loved hard rock from a really early age when I started to listening to KISS, and my love for the genre continued but for a lot of years I really didn't have any favorites. Then one day I discovered an album called "...And Justice For All" and my love for heavy metal was re-ignited.

I love Metallica, they are probably my favorite heavy metal band although I do have others. There is nothing like playing one of their albums really loud. This album in-particular is really the band at their finest. All of the songs are really well crafted and the lyrics are amazing. Over the years the band continued to put out other awesome albums but I will admit their more recent ones don't live up to what they have previously produced.

If you ever need to be energized, just put this album on and crank it up.

"Enter Sandman"


"The Unforgiven"



"Nothing Else Matters"


"Wherever I May Roam"

"Sad But True"


BTW I have seen Metallica twice in concert and they are amazing. Would definitely go again if I get the chance.

Tomorrow's Album #233 The Bee Gees - Trafalgar

No comments:

Post a Comment