Friday, October 20, 2017

#451 The Germs - GI

It feels like I have had to listen to a lot of punk music so far, and every time an albums starts up and I realize that it is going to be punk I think two things. 1. Please let it be better than most all of the other punk albums I've had to endure so far, or at least listenable and 2. hopefully the band is the same as most every other punk band and the songs are short and to the point so the album doesn't last too long. Well, this album was not better than the others, it might have been worse, mostly cause I had a hard time understanding what the singer was even saying, but it did end quickly, 15 songs and 29 minutes, short torture.

Just discovered that the band only lasted 3 years and only had one full album. Thank goodness.

'Land of Treason"


Tomorrow's Album #362 Ramones - Ramones

No comments:

Post a Comment