Saturday, July 7, 2018

#364 Stevie Wonder - Songs In The Key of Life

I have been overly critical of the last couple Stevie Wonder albums I have listened to. They had a couple good songs on them but the rest of the albums were average at best, and I got the impression that everyone puts him on a pedestal that maybe isn't deserved. Well that opinion changed with this album. It was amazing. From start to finish I enjoyed the whole thing. Released as a double album if there is a weak part I would have to say it is the second album, but even they it was pretty darn good. Now I know what all the fuss is about.





"Having a Talk with God"

I wanted to post the whole album but wasn't able to find anything on youtube that played it from start to finish, so definitely do yourself a favor and listen to the whole thing some how.


Tomorrow's Album #286 Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On

No comments:

Post a Comment