Tuesday, July 17, 2018

#836 Underworld - Second Toughest In The Infants

In 1988 and 89 Underworld released their first two albums, "Underneath the Radar" and "Change the Weather", both of which I really, really liked. In fact I they are still two of my favorite albums. imagine my surprise, that when I purchased their 1994 album "Dubnobasswithmyheadman", the band had completely re-tooled their sound and were now a techno/house band, a sound I have never been able to get into. Since then the band has released six more albums all in the same genre. I haven't attempted to listen to any of them until now, and I think I'll just stick to the albums that I like.




"Pearl's Girl"

The Underworld that I like:

"Underneath The Radar"

Tomorrow's Album #1020 MIA - Kala

No comments:

Post a Comment