Thursday, January 4, 2018

#527 The Police - Synchronicity

I know that The Police were a pretty huge band back in the day, and that a lot of people like their music. Sting has definitely made a career of his success with the band, but I have never liked either the band or the solo works.

During their time together they put out 5 albums and with each one album had a couple songs that were huge and have become classic rock staples. Synchronicity was their last album as a band and arguably their most successful. Listening to the album for the first time, I have to say that the first half of the album is crap, I mean really bad, and is really only saved by 4 of the 11 songs. If you are new to the band save yourself the trouble and just get a greatest hits album and cut out all the crap.

"Every Breath You Take"

"King of Pain"

"Wrapped Around Your Finger"

Tomorrow's Album #163 Scott Walker - Scott 4

1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite song on this album was "Synchronicity II" otherwise... never really liked the Police that much. lol

    ReplyDelete