Wednesday, January 31, 2018

#1022 - Radiohead - In Rainbows

I love Radiohead for the most part, but as I have said before, they are a band that most people either love or hate. They are not a band that you just listen to casually. Now I say that I love them for the most part because I love their older albums, but I haven't kept current with their newer ones. Their first three albums are masterpieces, but my interest in them kind of waned around the album "Amnesiac". By the time this album came out in 2007 I didn't listen to it. It is really too bad that I didn't. It is really good, and has rekindled my interest in the band. It is going to take a couple more listens to really get into, but it's going to be worth it.



"Nude"


Tomorrow's Album #250 Huge Masekela - Home is Where the Music is

No comments:

Post a Comment