Monday, September 18, 2017

#676 Pet Shop Boys - Behaviour

I really really like The Pet Shop Boys. I bought their album "Please" when it came out in 1986, after hearing the song "West End Girls", and it was the start of a long relationship. Over the years they have released a lot of albums, some better than others. They, however, only have 2 on the list of 1001. This one and "Very", and to be honest I was surprised, at first that "Please" or "Actually" didn't make the cut. In my mind I remember them being better than this album. After listening to this one though I was reminded at how great it is. Every song from start to finish is really well crafted. The music is very orchestral and all the songs tie together to make a very enjoyable listening experience.

Side note, I have never seen them in concert and they are one of the bands that I really hope to see one day. They put on a very lavish concert experience.

"So Hard"


"How Can You Expect to Be Taken Seriously?"


"Jealousy"


Tomorrow's Album #375 Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

No comments:

Post a Comment