Thursday, May 18, 2017

#596 The Young Gods - L'eau Rouge (Red Water)

I would never have guessed that this band would be a Swiss industrial rock band before I listened to them. They sing all their lyrics in French, English and German. As a kid I had the opportunity, growing up in Canada, to learn French, but never did other than a few words. As an adult I wish I had.

All of the songs on this particular
album are in French and the band reminds me a lot of a band that I liked in the 80's, and still occasionally listen to, called Nitzer Ebb, so I enjoyed the music style even though I couldn't understand the lyrics.


"Longue route"


Lyrics in English:

Long Comet Road
Today is party
We made a long way
Give us the sky to drink

Long road my eyes
Oh long blue planet
We made a long fire
And we still burn

For the night ... agrees

Long comet routine
Today is party
We made a long way
It never stops

Long road of stars
Look at them at night
Long Comet Road
And the night agrees

We do not know where to go
Then we come
We have nothing to lose
Then we give
There is this evening girl girl
And the night is ...
Okay


Tomorrow's Album #49 The Sonics - Here are The Sonics

No comments:

Post a Comment