Monday, May 15, 2017

#450 Soft Cell - Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret

I love the song "Tainted Love". I'm not sure where is falls on a list of my all time favorites, but it is definitely there. So I was excited to listen to the album from which it came, expecting to discover some amazing 80's pop that I had never heard before. Boy was I wrong. This album was garbage! I honestly have no idea how it could have made it to this list. The music was terrible and very amateurish and the lyrics were just plain stupid. It blows me away that the band that created "tainted love" came up with such crap.



An example of the garbage found on the album (I really could have put any of the songs they are all equally terrible)

"Sex Dwarf"


The one redeeming song "Tainted Love"


"Tainted Love/Where did our love go?" extended version


Tomorrow's Album #623 Ice-T O.G. Original Gangster

No comments:

Post a Comment