Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 87: Mudhoney - Superfuzz Bigmuff

I feel really bad about the delay between posts. So many times I've thought about logging on and posting this review but every time I went to something comes up and I have to put it off. The kids starting back to school and my school starting back up have definitely ate up my free time. Now that things are starting to get back into the normal groove of things I think I'm going to be able to stay on top of this.

Anyways, Mudhoney. What can I say that is somewhat positive. There was only 6 songs on the album, and most were 3 minutes or less, that was great. Other than that I felt like this was kid of a wanna be grudge band from the 90's. I wasn't overly thrilled with the songs themselves, they seemed poorly written and poorly played and the singer is not very good, but maybe that's what they were going for, they are a grudge band after all. 1/5






No comments:

Post a Comment