Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 85: Dexy's Midnight Runners - Too Rye Ay

If I had to come up with a list of my top 10 least favorite songs ever, to go along with my top 10 favorite, the song "Come On Eileen" could possibly be #1. I hate that song. With a passion. So if I had to come up with a top 10 least favorite albums, I think this one would be right up there also. Everything about it is horrible. The music, the lyrics and the lead singer, who's name is Kevin, not Dexy, like I thought it might be, is a terrible singer. To me he sounds like he is out of tune most of the time. It is no wonder these guys only ever had 3 albums released and only one "hit" single. 0/5

I debated putting a video up since I hated this album so much but I will just to keep the blog uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment