Thursday, August 3, 2017

#863 Kanye West - The College Dropout

I have no love for Kanye West. I fact many of the things that he has done outside of just being a rapper, out in the public eye, really have made me thing of him as a douche-bag. Would I ever give a single cent to him by purchasing any of his music, no way, but not because I don't like his music. In fact, while I don't particularly love rap, and have never listened to any of his music until now, the album was pretty good, for a rap album that is. I just wish he didn't act like such an idiot.






Once again I am unable to add a video due to every song on the album being explicit. There was, however, a clean version of the album on apple music that I could listen to.

Tomorrow's Album #228 John Prine - John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment