Saturday, August 12, 2017

#858 Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever To Tell

Everyone, I assume, has a list of their favorite songs. I do, but I also have a a list of songs that I absolutely have to listen to if they come on the radio or randomly play while listening to my music library. They are songs that, for whatever reason, I have made a connection with. They are favorites I guess, but they also speak to me on a different level other than just listening to a song. Some of them, to name a few, are The Wallflowers "One Headlight", Augustana "Dust", The Cure "Fascination St", Blue October "Fear" and "The Feel Again", and one of the songs on this album - "Maps". I can't explain it but I have to listen to them, and in fact I will often repeat them a couple time if they come on. Once on the list they will be forever on it, and every once and awhile a new song is added.

I have listened to Fever to Tell before and it is pretty good to be sure, but when Maps comes on they have me.

"Maps"


Tomorrow's Album #476 Paul Simon - Hearts and Bones

No comments:

Post a Comment