Tuesday, October 2, 2018

#768 Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible

I really liked this album. I have never listened to the band before but they are definitely my style. Musically the album was great, just the right amount of heavy thrown in. Vocally and lyrically they were really good too. The only thing that I thought was a little weird was during some of the songs I could recognize that they were in english but then some words I had a really hard time understanding. At first I thought maybe they were in a different language. Now I have discovered that the band is from Wales and it could be that they were singing some of the song in Welsh or it could be the accent at that time made it hard to distiguish what the word was. Either way it was a great album!



"She is Suffering"

Bonus time - I just discovered that they originally wrote and recorded one of my favorite songs:

"If You Tolerate This, Then Your Children Will Be Next" - David Usher


Tomorrow's Album #920 MJ Cole - Sincere

No comments:

Post a Comment