Sunday, October 7, 2018

#518 Echo & The Bunnymen - Porcupine

I have been looking forward to listening to this album for a long time now. Ever since I listened to the album Ocean Rain and realized that these guys made some really good 80's music. I refrained from listening to any other albums on my own because I wanted to be surprised, or let down, when they randomly came up again. Well I was not disappointed. Almost as good as, and released an album prior to Ocean Rain, you can tell the band was working hard to hone their sound and craft great albums. Once again it is a really good 80's synth/new wave album. With only one more album to listen to, their debut Crocodile, it will give me a better idea of where they started and how they got to Ocean Rain.

The band has actually released a number of albums and has a new one coming out this fall. I'm not sure if I'll try and experience their new stuff or just stick to their 80s albums.

" The Back of Love"


Tomorrow's Album #744 Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted

No comments:

Post a Comment