Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Resurrection

Ok so I have the need/desire to expand my musical interests again. So I am going to resurrect a project I started working on back in 2011. At the time I had heard of a book called "1001 albums to hear before you die" and decided I was going to listen to a random album each day and write about them on a blog. I listened to 93 of them before life got too busy with school and the blog got ignored. So I am going to start it back up again. Here is how it works:

I have updated the list to be the 2016 edition which has some additions from 2013 to 2016 and also took out some older albums.

I'm going to try to randomly listen to one album a day and write a short review of it. With streaming apps it is so much easier to get the albums to listen to now vs. 6 years ago. I'll be using Apple Music to listen to them.

At times I may also add in random posts of songs I have heard recently and liked, a review of a new album that has come out, video from a concert I have attended or maybe even interesting things going on in the world of music.

I apologize if you happen to go back and read older posts and links to YouTube videos that I included no longer work. I didn't account for that.

Hopefully it is of interest to people. Please feel free to add comments to any of the posts.

Tomorrow's album: #527 The Fall - this nations saving grace

No comments:

Post a Comment