Wednesday, May 30, 2018

#115 Johnny Cash - At Folsom Prison

Back in December I listened to my first Johnny Cash album. Of course I had heard some of his music, who hasn't. I was really impressed by it and added quite a bit of his music to my music library. I didn't add this one however since it is a live album and we all know how I feel about live albums. Well this album was great for a number of reasons. First his voice is amazing. Secondly, most all of the songs are prison themed. Finally, even though it is a live album it is so good the way he entertains the inmates and interacts with them in between songs. He even sings a song written by one of the inmates as the final songs.



Usually I just highlight one or two of the songs on the album but this one was just so good here is the whole album:


Tomorrow's Album #387 Talking Heads - Talking Heads 77

No comments:

Post a Comment