Friday, December 29, 2017

#1064 Adele - 25

Back in 2008 I was flipping channels on TV and came across a video for "Chasing Pavement". I had no idea who Adele was at the time but I really liked the song. I still think it is her best song to date. I have listened to each of her albums as they have been released, and while I think Adele is super talented, and that she definitely has one of the best female voices by far, her music style just isn't something that I want to listen to on a frequent basis. This album for me didn't really stretch the boundaries of what she had done on her previous two albums, but that's o.k. There are some great songs on the album and it is well worth the listen.

 There is no denying that Adele is a superstar and in a world that is increasingly going away from album sales, she will continue to rule the music world with each album released.

"Hello"


Tomorrow's Album #1038 Wild Beasts - Two Dancers

No comments:

Post a Comment