Wednesday, January 9, 2019

#646 Faith No More - The Real Thing

The first, and only Faith No More Album on the list. Which is too bad because I love this band. I remember when this album came out and I heard the song "Epic". I was blown away by it. At the time I had kind of got away from listening to metal because of the friends that I had at the time listened to dance music or club music and a lot of R&B. So taking a change on this album at the time was really a change to what I was listening to, but I am so glad I did. The whole album is amazing and then there is all the bands following albums, which are also all amazing. One of my favorite all time albums and all time favorite bands.



"From Out of Nowhere"

"Epic"

"Falling to Pieces"

"Zombie Eaters"

"Edge of the World"


Tomorrow's Album #1036 Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

No comments:

Post a Comment