Thursday, August 16, 2018

#291 Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure

For some of these albums I really have a hard time figuring out what to say about them. If I am stuck I try and find something interesting about the band or the album to go off of. As far as I can tell there isn't really anything interesting about either Roxy Music or the this album. It wasn't very popular when it was released and the record company didn't promote it and it had no singles released from it, and I can see why. It was just blah. Nothing special or interesting about it at all. About the only thing I can add is that it is the last album band member Brian Eno, who left after it was recorded to start a solo career, and who has a couple albums on the list himself.





"In Every Dream Home a Heartache"


Tomorrow's Album #739 Jamiroquai - Emergency on Planet Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment