Sunday, August 19, 2018

#498 Birthday Party - Junkyard

Sometimes I am baffled by an artist or a band and what they record. I assume in their mind the music that they make is great. They have a vision of what they want to create and it becomes their style. I also assume that there are times that an artist will produce something that they know is bad but they put it out anyways. Either due to contractual obligations or need for money or maybe even because they just can't come up with anything better. I am also baffled at times that there are people that consume their material and think it is the best thing ever, when it is apparent that it is crap. I understand that taste is subjective, and many times even though I don't like it I can see why others would. Other times, like this album, I can't understand how anyone would think it is good.


"Hamlet (Pow, Pow, Pow)


Tomorrow's Album #462 Judas Priest - British Steel

No comments:

Post a Comment