Sunday, March 4, 2018

#1030 Slipknot - All Hope is Gone

My favorite professor at pharmacy school, and one that I ended up having for a 6 week 3rd year rotation surprised me one day by telling me that their favorite band is Slipknot. It surprised me because I would not have guess in a million years that it was their favorite band. I guess it goes to show that personal taste knows no bounds.

Anyways, I had never listened to the band before but I did know of them simply because of the costumes that they wear on stage. The band is very heavy heavy metal band, a genre that I really like. I really liked the album and Corey Taylor is actually a really good singer. He also has a side project called Stone Sour, which I like.

The Best song on the album is actually a slower song called "Snuff"

a better representation of what the rest of the album sounds like

"Sulfur"

Tomorrow's Album #198 The Doors - Morrison Hotel

1 comment:

  1. Any band that can get Malcolm McDowell to star in their video has my vote!

    ReplyDelete