Wednesday, June 6, 2018

#410 Meat loaf - Bat Out of Hell

Meat Loaf is one of my Mom's favorite artists. Researching him I found that he has had a huge career. He has sold more than 80 million albums and has appeared in 50+ TV shows and movies. I have never really listened to him, other than his hits when they have been on the radio. I certainly never listened to any of his albums all the way through, and this was a pleasant surprise. The songs are really good, and Meat Loaf actually has a pretty good voice. I also really enjoyed the use of a female singer on a couple of the tracks and the back and forth between them to tell a story. I'm not sure if his other albums live up to this one but I can see why this one is on the list.



"You Took The Words Right Out of My Mouth"

"Two Out of Three Ain't Bad"

"Paradise By The Dashboard Light"

Tomorrow's Album #578 Run DMC - Raising Hell

No comments:

Post a Comment